The newly introduced 8Q™ is Reveries premium adjustable bed founation, featuring charcoal gray upholstery, Bluetooth Smart® connectivity allowing you to control the bed with your mobile device, and a nightlight feature. This custom bed frame makes it easy to find your most comfortable sleeping or resting position, letting you raise or lower the adjustable bed with the touch of a button.
Features of the 8Q™ Adjustable Foundation:
- Head and foot can be elevated to virtually any angle, allowing maximum comfort for you and your partner.
- Wireless remote control features 2 programmable memory positions, so you can make your custom bed frame even more customized by locking in your favorite positions. It also includes these pre-set positions:
- The Zero Gravity pre-set position simulates weightlessness – eliminating pressure limbs and lower lumbar.
- The Anti-Snore pre-set position raises the head of the bed slightly to open airways to improve breathing and reduce snoring.
- Bluetooth Smart™ Mobile Module allows control of the bed through your Apple smartphone or tablet device via our free app.
- Remote stand with USB port and 2 AC outlets to charge devices.
- Under-the-bed nightlight can be turned on/off via the remote.
- Ultra quiet massage feature with 10 different intensity levels. Choose from head and foot only or full body options. Wake up with a gentle massage and/or by having your head lifted via the alarm function on the app!
- Comfortable head tilt support provides additional comfort when in a fully upright position.
- Split foundation construction on split king models let each person individually control their own adjustable foundation.
- Individual massage control on each side with split king option.
- 4 corner retainer bars provide built-in lumbar support and keep mattress in perfect position.
- Fits most standard bed frames. Headboard brackets included.
- 3-in-1 bed riser legs to adjust the bed height to your preference.
- Proprietary steel adjustable bed foundation.
- 20 Year Limited Warranty.
Listing is by brick and mortar furniture retail store that has been in business over 11 years! Buy with confidence!
Due to the weight of this item it will ship via motor freight company. Curbside delivery is included for free.
White delivery can also be selected on the drop down menu for a extra $140.
For Regular delivery Please allow 7-10 business days. Due to added handling time for white glove delivery please allow 10-14 business days. A Tracking number will provided when shipped
White Glove Delivery includes: Inside delivery, setup of the base, and removal of packing materials. (furniture will only be carried up one set of stairs inside. any more than this and there will be an additional fee by white glove delivery company)
PLEASE provide a accurate phone number on purchase. Motor freight companies will not attempt delivery without an appointment. They will need to call to do this.
When Receiving Packaging from a motor freight company, Please do the following for your Protection:
Inspect the outside of all packages upon arrival. If there is any damage to a box, it must be noted on the delivery copy before you sign the copy. Check all sides of the boxes. If a shipment arrives on a pallet, it may not be possible to check the underneath side of the box for damage. In that case, write on the delivery copy that you were unable to check the bottom of box against the pallet. If there is visible damage to a box, the driver may suggest that you open it to check for damage to the item, that’s for the freight company’s protection, not yours. If you choose to open it in the driver’s presence, make sure that you check completely and carefully. You are better protected if you indicate that the box is damaged than if you open the box and possibly miss something
Open all boxes promptly. Notify us within 24 hours of receipt if there is damage, also notify the shipping company immediately upon discovery, especially if the boxes didn’t show damage.
In the unlikely event of damage, please send us pictures of the damage and of the packing materials. Please Keep all packing materials until everything is resolved. The delivery company has a right to examine the packing materials; they will look for signs of inadequate packing so they can shift the blame to the manufacturer. If an item is replaced under a freight claim, the freight company is entitled to the original one for its salvage value and it will need to be repackaged in the original packaging.