Ergomotion Softide 8300 Adjustable Base! Name Brand! Wireless, Wall Hugger, Massage, Head Tilt, Usb Chargers, Underbed Lights!
- Wall Hugger design (slides back as you adjust up so you stay near the wall and your nightstands!)
- Massage with 6 intensities and timer
- Wireless remote with zero gravity position button
- 850lb weight capacity. Best on market
- 16″ height (taller than most on market)
- Wrapped in black woven fabric to give it a classy look
- TV preset position on remote One touch button that takes you to a comfortable viewing position
- Relax preset position on remote for One touch button that takes you to a delightful position for utter relaxation
- Flat preset position for One touch button that returns you to a flat position
- Free Fall Motor Design for added Safety the Head and foot motors are designed to lower the mattress only with gravity
- Headboard Brackets that accommodates most headboards are Included
- 4 usb chargers built into bed. 2 on each side
- Lighting Under bed
- Exclusive Support in Lumbar area for additional support
- Head Tilt Feature for extra comfort adjustments
- 20 year warranty through ergo motion. Warranty card will be included in box with purchase. Can be registered online
Due to the weight of this item it will ship via motor freight company. Curbside delivery is included for free.
White delivery can also be selected on the drop down menu for inside delivery and set up
For Regular delivery Please allow 7-10 business days. Due to added handling time for white glove delivery please allow 10-14 business days. A Tracking number will provided when shipped
White Glove Delivery includes: Inside delivery, setup of the base, and removal of packing materials. (furniture will only be carried up one set of stairs inside. any more than this and there will be an additional fee by white glove delivery company)
PLEASE provide a accurate phone number on purchase. Motor freight companies will not attempt delivery without an appointment. They will need to call to do this.
When Receiving Packaging from a motor freight company, Please do the following for your Protection:
Inspect the outside of all packages upon arrival. If there is any damage to a box, it must be noted on the delivery copy before you sign the copy. Check all sides of the boxes. If a shipment arrives on a pallet, it may not be possible to check the underneath side of the box for damage. In that case, write on the delivery copy that you were unable to check the bottom of box against the pallet. If there is visible damage to a box, the driver may suggest that you open it to check for damage to the item, that’s for the freight company’s protection, not yours. If you choose to open it in the driver’s presence, make sure that you check completely and carefully. You are better protected if you indicate that the box is damaged than if you open the box and possibly miss something
Open all boxes promptly. Notify us within 24 hours of receipt if there is damage, also notify the shipping company immediately upon discovery, especially if the boxes didn’t show damage.
In the unlikely event of damage, please send us pictures of the damage and of the packing materials. Please Keep all packing materials until everything is resolved. The delivery company has a right to examine the packing materials; they will look for signs of inadequate packing so they can shift the blame to the manufacturer. If an item is replaced under a freight claim, the freight company is entitled to the original one for its salvage value and it will need to be repackaged in the original ergo motion packaging.