Create your perfect bedroom retreat with the S-Cape 2.0 adjustable base. The dual massage will soothe you as you rest, while customizable positions ensure you get the rejuvenating environment you desire for any bedroom activity. Enhanced safety features make this luxurious adjustable base a great addition for your home.
- Upholstery: Our S-Cape 2.0 adjustable base is upholstered in a gorgeous contemporary gray patterned fabric, making it a great neutral to fit any décor.
- Wireless, Stand-Up Remote Control: The technologically advanced wireless remote control stands on its own, so you can place it on your nightstand for easy access.
- Wallhugger® Engineering: Leggett & Platt’s innovation team developed state-of-the-art technology that puts you at the center of the bed’s motion. While other adjustable bed bases lift your upper body away from the wall – and away from your nightstand – bases with Wallhugger® engineering lift you up while simultaneously gliding you back. That means your favorite book and the remote control are within reach whenever you’re ready for them.
- Head and foot articulation
- Wireless, stand-up remote
- 700 lb. total max lifting capacity
- Contemporary gray patterned fabric
- legs with casters
- Dual massage with on-off button
- Emergency power-down feature
- Two programmable position buttons
- Flat button
- Press-and-hold safety flat feature
- Underbed lighting
Listing is by brick and mortar furniture retail store that has been in business over 11 years! Buy with confidence!
Due to the weight of this item it will ship via motor freight company.
Due to added handling time for white glove delivery please allow 10-14 business days. A Tracking number will provided when shipped
All Orders INCLUDE White Glove Delivery: Inside delivery, setup of the base, and removal of packing materials. (furniture will only be carried up one set of stairs inside. any more than this and there will be an additional fee by white glove delivery company)
PLEASE provide a accurate phone number on purchase. Motor freight companies will not attempt delivery without an appointment. They will need to call to do this.
When Receiving Packaging from a motor freight company, Please do the following for your Protection:
Inspect the outside of all packages upon arrival. If there is any damage to a box, it must be noted on the delivery copy before you sign the copy. Check all sides of the boxes. If a shipment arrives on a pallet, it may not be possible to check the underneath side of the box for damage. In that case, write on the delivery copy that you were unable to check the bottom of box against the pallet. If there is visible damage to a box, the driver may suggest that you open it to check for damage to the item, that’s for the freight company’s protection, not yours. If you choose to open it in the driver’s presence, make sure that you check completely and carefully. You are better protected if you indicate that the box is damaged than if you open the box and possibly miss something
Open all boxes promptly. Notify us within 24 hours of receipt if there is damage, also notify the shipping company immediately upon discovery, especially if the boxes didn’t show damage.
In the unlikely event of damage, please send us pictures of the damage and of the packing materials. Please Keep all packing materials until everything is resolved. The delivery company has a right to examine the packing materials; they will look for signs of inadequate packing so they can shift the blame to the manufacturer. If an item is replaced under a freight claim, the freight company is entitled to the original one for its salvage value and it will need to be repackaged in the original packaging