New Leggett and Platt Prodigy 2.0 Features:
- Capacitive-touch remote: The Prodigy 2.0 adjustable base comes with the industry’s first capacitive-touch remote control. The remote offers many features including programmable positions and a snore button. A convenient table-top holder for the remote is included to keep comfort within your reach
- App controls: App controls are now included for both Apple and Android devices, bringing the Prodigy 2.0 base to a new level of function. A sleep timer, a gentle-wake alarm, massage wave, and more are included in the app
- MicroHook™ retention system: Our all-new MicroHook™ retention system keeps your mattress from slipping as the base articulates, removing the need for a mattress retainer bar at the foot of your bed and giving your room a sleeker, more modern look.
- Pillow-tilt articulation: Optimize your comfort with the addition of pillow tilt, which adjusts to support your head while you read, work, or watch TV in bed.
- Full-body massage: The fully adjustable dual massage, built into the adjustable base, incorporates our wave technology. You can adjust the intensity of the waves through the app, giving you extreme relaxation from head
- USB ports: Located on either side of the base, two 4-port USB hubs allow you to charge up to eight USB devices from the comfort of your bed.
- Under-bed lighting: Under-bed lighting provides ambience and functionality. Turn under-bed lighting on and off using your remote control or the app.
- Wallhugger® engineering: Leggett & Platt’s innovation team developed state-of-the-art technology that puts you at the center of the bed’s motion. While other adjustable bases lift your upper body away from the wall – and away from your nightstand – bases with Wallhugger engineering lift you up while simultaneously gliding you back. That means your favorite book and the remote are within reach whenever you’re ready for them
- 700 lbs. total mx. weight capacity
- Wallhugger® engineering
- Two programmable positions on remote and four on app
- Sleep timer and gentle-wake alarm
- Precise pillow-tilt for extra comfort
- Foundation-style design
- Furniture-grade upholstery in Black
Listing is by brick and mortar furniture retail store that has been in business over 11 years! Buy with confidence!
Due to the weight of this item it will ship via motor freight company.
Due to added handling time for white glove delivery please allow 10-14 business days. A Tracking number will provided when shipped
All Orders INCLUDE White Glove Delivery: Inside delivery, setup of the base, and removal of packing materials. (furniture will only be carried up one set of stairs inside. any more than this and there will be an additional fee by white glove delivery company)
PLEASE provide a accurate phone number on purchase. Motor freight companies will not attempt delivery without an appointment. They will need to call to do this.
When Receiving Packaging from a motor freight company, Please do the following for your Protection:
Inspect the outside of all packages upon arrival. If there is any damage to a box, it must be noted on the delivery copy before you sign the copy. Check all sides of the boxes. If a shipment arrives on a pallet, it may not be possible to check the underneath side of the box for damage. In that case, write on the delivery copy that you were unable to check the bottom of box against the pallet. If there is visible damage to a box, the driver may suggest that you open it to check for damage to the item, that’s for the freight company’s protection, not yours. If you choose to open it in the driver’s presence, make sure that you check completely and carefully. You are better protected if you indicate that the box is damaged than if you open the box and possibly miss something
Open all boxes promptly. Notify us within 24 hours of receipt if there is damage, also notify the shipping company immediately upon discovery, especially if the boxes didn’t show damage.
In the unlikely event of damage, please send us pictures of the damage and of the packing materials. Please Keep all packing materials until everything is resolved. The delivery company has a right to examine the packing materials; they will look for signs of inadequate packing so they can shift the blame to the manufacturer. If an item is replaced under a freight claim, the freight company is entitled to the original one for its salvage value and it will need to be repackaged in the original ergo motion packaging.