The most brilliant sleep solution is derived from nature—the culmination of natural fibers and fabrics, coupled with the superior pressure point relief and unique buoyancy found only in Oeko-Tex class 1 certified Talalay latex. Combining a premium Euro top of organic cotton and Joma Wool™, and a dense layer of Talalay comfort latex with a full latex core, this all-foam latex bed is up to seven times more breathable than other latex beds. Inherently hypoallergenic, it offers a healthier, cleaner, more rejuvenating sleep (top to bottom).
- Three levels of firmness let you decide the level of support you need. Firm, Medium Or Plush
- Sustainably sourced Joma Wool™ and organic cotton are combined in a plush Euro top cover, providing exceptional breathability and moisture wicking…naturally.
- A 3” top layer of Talalay latex delivers a unique buoyant quality that relaxes muscles and relieves tension, lifting away the pressures of the day while you sleep. Made from natural Talalay rubber, Talalay latex is certified Oeko-Tex class 1; safe for babies.
- A firmer 6” Talalay latex core provides deep compression support in a foam that breathes up to seven times better than other latex or foams for cooler sleep.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
The latex: The Talalay latex foam used in the mattresses starts out as a rubber tree. Liquid latex is harvested from the tropical Hevea brasiliensis tree and turned into the highest quality mattresses, using eco-friendly production methods. Our Talalay latex foam is seven times more breathable than other foams, more hypoallergenic, and healthier—designated as Oeko-Tex class 1, which is safe for babies.
The Joma Wool: Wool comes from a renewable source: sheep. One of the most breathable materials available, it keeps you both cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Possessing the unique ability to repel water liquid while absorbing water vapor, wool is also an ideal attribute for moisture-wicking in your mattress. The special crimping process of Joma Wool™, used in the mattress, provides you with a 40 to 50 percent increase in volume without weight, resulting in added plushness, as well as increased wear life.
The Organic Cotton: Cotton is inherently soft, absorbent and breathable. Organic cotton is specially grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. Organic productions systems used to create the Mattress help replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilizers, and build biologically diverse agriculture.
- The Firm-Top 3″ layer of 36 ILD with 6″ of 36 ILD base
- The Medium-Top 3″ layer of 24 ILD with 6″ of 36 ILD base
- The Soft-3″ of 19 ILD with 6″ of 36 ILD base
Listing is by brick and mortar furniture retail store that has been in business over 13 years! Buy with confidence!
Item Is Made after order, and boxed and rolled up. This allows it to expands faster as it hasnt been rolled up for months like cheap imports. Please allow 10-12 business days after order for arrival. Fedex tracking will be provided after shipping.
Larger heavier sizes like kings and cal kings will ship in two boxes.